WE REPAIR INTERARMS PPK'S AND PPK/S'
- We are recommended by Smith & Wesson, who builds the current versions of these pistols, Walther Arms, and Earl's Repair Service, who is your source for all German built pistols.
- We are your one stop source for repairs, limited parts, and accessories.
ALL OF OUR PPK / PPKs PARTS ARE FOR SALE ON GUNBROKER.COM . JUST CLICK THE GUNBROKER.COM TAB TO THE LEFT TO SEE
ALL OF THE ITEMS WE HAVE FOR SALE. ALL ITEMS LISTED ON GUNBROKER.COM COME WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!!
- We can solve your "stovepiping", extraction and ejection problems.
- Our "overhaul" will solve all of your problems. We disassemble and inspect each pistol. We ultrasonically clean and lubricate the pistol and any magazines (up to 2) you send us. We replace most of the springs in the pistol and "tweak' a few parts that Walther didn't. We repaint your sights and safety indicator. We reassemble and test fire your pistol using various brands of FMJ ammunition, and Hornady 90 grain FTX Critical Defense JHP's. It must shoot 25 times consecutively with five magazine changes. All pistols have the bore cleaned with Ballistol, and a light coat of Ballistol is applied prior to shipment. You can find this product in our online store. It is simply amazing. Our charge to overhaul your pistol is $125.00 plus shipping back to you or your FFL. Any parts that need to be replaced are additional. See the "shipping instructions" tab on the left.
- All work is usually completed in ten business days.
- We usually have some pistols for sale in our online store, but call me if you don't see any, I probably have one that I haven't had time to list. Be sure to check it out!!